Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, Since the ios14 upgrade my iphone7 camera and torch is not working.

Hello, Since the ios14 upgrade my iphone7 camera and torch is not working. I am not getting much help from apple support team. I understand there's no option for me to go back to the previous version or if that resolve the issue

While on call with support they did a device diagnostics and confirmed no issues with software and hardware and raised a case for this issue. Then they connected me to next level and the call got disconnected and never got a call back.

There's another issue with my Iphone7, this is not related to IOS14 though. My phone microphone stopped working all of a sudden and it works only on blue tooth. I took the phone to imagine apple authorized service center. They are not ready to check the phone and suggested replacement and for no reason.

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 2:07 AM

On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.Feb 5, 2020

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 2:07 AM in response to Vipin183

On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.Feb 5, 2020

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

Sep 23, 2020 4:23 AM in response to SravanKrA

I did mention that I am using iphone 7. And Flash or Torch doesnt work immediately. It works after keeping the camera or flash on for 2 - 3 mins or so. I have already reached out to support. They have opened a ticket. I tried to follow-up. But no updates from them. For past 2 days they kept me on hold for more than 30 mins and then disconnected the call and never called back either.

Also I have not got any suggestions, recommendations or resolution for the microphone issue which I mentioned in my previous chat.

Hello, Since the ios14 upgrade my iphone7 camera and torch is not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.