Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Cash locked with $510 balance

I have been using Apple Pay for a while, this morning I woke up to see that my Apple Cash have been locked with cash balance of $510.There is no option to transfer to bank or card. I tried contacting the customer, but unfortunately the person told me my account is locked forever and can’t be open? Is this the new scam going around in Apple Pay ? Why locked my funds forever? Meanwhile I buy and sell antiques on eBay and other online market store so I accept Apple Pay as means of payment. I tried contacting online but it says contacting Apple online is closed. I need help as I’m going insane

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 9:57 AM

The answer is in your post. You are not allowed to use Apple Cash for merchandising .https://applecash.greendot.com/termsconditions/ as far as Greendot is concerned, you were misusing Apple Cash. There is nothing you can do. you can set up Apple Pay as a merchant - learn how to accept Apple Pay in your store or you can use some other service.

terrance31 wrote:

I have been using Apple Pay for a while, this morning I woke up to see that my Apple Cash have been locked with cash balance of $510.There is no option to transfer to bank or card. I tried contacting the customer, but unfortunately the person told me my account is locked forever and can’t be open? Is this the new scam going around in Apple Pay ? Why locked my funds forever? Meanwhile I buy and sell antiques on eBay and other online market store so I accept Apple Pay as means of payment. I tried contacting online but it says contacting Apple online is closed. I need help as I’m going insane

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 9:57 AM in response to terrance31

The answer is in your post. You are not allowed to use Apple Cash for merchandising .https://applecash.greendot.com/termsconditions/ as far as Greendot is concerned, you were misusing Apple Cash. There is nothing you can do. you can set up Apple Pay as a merchant - learn how to accept Apple Pay in your store or you can use some other service.

terrance31 wrote:

Apple Cash locked with $510 balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.