Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get a GST invoice from the Apple online store in India?

Can i get a gst invoice while purchasing a macbook from the apple online store in india?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 11:17 PM

While I also have the same question, like others on this topic, since the day Apple went Online in India. Tried calling their support line, and it seems to be bombarded with calls, couldn't catch up with any agent.

I did my r&d and found no place to enter my company GSTIN anywhere on the billing or the shipping page, so 99% seems as of now Apple India is not giving GST Tax Invoices (** this is my observation, so far, till writing this post on 24 Sep 2020 at 12 noon).

Let's see if on demand they provide any such option, as usually on other online stores, (like Amazon), if they are providing any such option of GST Invoices, then they allow to put in company GSTIN, which is so far not available on Apple India Online Store.

Sincere request from Apple to look into this and help us out here, it would be a great option to have.

Thanks.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 11:17 PM in response to nipun1004

While I also have the same question, like others on this topic, since the day Apple went Online in India. Tried calling their support line, and it seems to be bombarded with calls, couldn't catch up with any agent.

I did my r&d and found no place to enter my company GSTIN anywhere on the billing or the shipping page, so 99% seems as of now Apple India is not giving GST Tax Invoices (** this is my observation, so far, till writing this post on 24 Sep 2020 at 12 noon).

Let's see if on demand they provide any such option, as usually on other online stores, (like Amazon), if they are providing any such option of GST Invoices, then they allow to put in company GSTIN, which is so far not available on Apple India Online Store.

Sincere request from Apple to look into this and help us out here, it would be a great option to have.

Thanks.

Nov 4, 2020 3:23 AM in response to nipun1004

I wanted to buy some products directly from apple online store where they provide the engraving on the products which is not happening in the store. But the GST invoicing is the issue. The pricing is same in the stores and online. Any how they are collecting the GST amount from us and why is not remitted under our GST number?. If they do so they will get more business orders directly too. I have been following up with them for the past one month and they still don't have any answers. if anyone gets the solution for the same please share it

Can I get a GST invoice from the Apple online store in India?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.