Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone broken recovery

i broke my iphone 7plus and i need help with knowing my last phone number to recover my old icloud because i am using my macbook and i need to login in but i do not remember do you think you could relocate or find out my phone number please

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 1:21 PM

We are users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't have access to your data information, so we can't help.

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

If you can sign in, you need to change/add the number on your Apple ID. After the change, allow up to 24 hours for the change to sync. Before trying to make the change, sign out of Messages/FaceTime on all devices/computers.

Apple ID - Manage 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 1:21 PM in response to liyah2lit

We are users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't have access to your data information, so we can't help.

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

If you can sign in, you need to change/add the number on your Apple ID. After the change, allow up to 24 hours for the change to sync. Before trying to make the change, sign out of Messages/FaceTime on all devices/computers.

Apple ID - Manage 

iphone broken recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.