Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't change region because cancelled itunes match is still active

I need to change the region of my app store, but it won't let me because even though I've cancelled itunes match, it is still active until next yearly billing cycle.

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 2:01 AM

Contact iTunes - Official Apple Support and ask them to terminate the service early. Note that any apps you've already purchased can only be updated in your current national store, and likewise access to past purchases is also limited. In most cases you'll have to avoid using subscription services so you can switch back when required. Note too the potential lock in of association (see Authorization vs. association - Apple Community) which might also block access to past purchases. Download everything you don't currently have saved locally and backup too.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2020 2:01 AM in response to Alex Pollitt

Contact iTunes - Official Apple Support and ask them to terminate the service early. Note that any apps you've already purchased can only be updated in your current national store, and likewise access to past purchases is also limited. In most cases you'll have to avoid using subscription services so you can switch back when required. Note too the potential lock in of association (see Authorization vs. association - Apple Community) which might also block access to past purchases. Download everything you don't currently have saved locally and backup too.

tt2

Can't change region because cancelled itunes match is still active

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.