Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I find my stolen AirPods using serial number?

can I find my stolen AirPods using serial number? if no then is there another way?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 5:26 AM

No, they cannot be tracked digitally via their serial number.

If they have been misplaced close by (near your iPhone) then you might be able to locate them.

Here's how it works

Find My can help you locate your missing AirPods. If you already set up Find My [device] with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that you’re using with your AirPods, it's automatically enabled for your AirPods too. So if your AirPods are lost, out of their case, and somewhere close by, you can use Find My to find them again. If your AirPods are out of range of all of your devices, need to charge, or are in the AirPod Case, Find My can still help by showing the time and location where they were last connected.

source: How to find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2020 5:26 AM in response to Katrina_7103

No, they cannot be tracked digitally via their serial number.

If they have been misplaced close by (near your iPhone) then you might be able to locate them.

Here's how it works

Find My can help you locate your missing AirPods. If you already set up Find My [device] with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that you’re using with your AirPods, it's automatically enabled for your AirPods too. So if your AirPods are lost, out of their case, and somewhere close by, you can use Find My to find them again. If your AirPods are out of range of all of your devices, need to charge, or are in the AirPod Case, Find My can still help by showing the time and location where they were last connected.

source: How to find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

Can I find my stolen AirPods using serial number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.