Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant get lock into my iphone because i cant remember the email and password

i buy an iphone n it asking for the password that were used to set up this iphone

and i dont know the password and email

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 8:56 PM

Activation Lock Problem

If you purchased the device second-hand, then it is useless without the Apple ID and password to which it is locked. If you don't have it, can't remember it or cannot get it, then the device is useless to you. Try to get your money refunded, if you can, or take it to an Apple store for an exchange provided they will help you. If you are the original owner, then take the device, a copy of your purchase receipt and identity proof to an Apple retailer where they may be able to assist you. For a deceased owner see How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support. Note: there is no guarantee that anyone can gain access to the device.

About Activation Lock on your Mac - Apple Support.

Activation Lock - Turn off Find My iPhone.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support.

Need  to  disable  Activation  Lock  on an  iPhone  or  iPad?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2020 8:56 PM in response to keiana114

Activation Lock Problem

If you purchased the device second-hand, then it is useless without the Apple ID and password to which it is locked. If you don't have it, can't remember it or cannot get it, then the device is useless to you. Try to get your money refunded, if you can, or take it to an Apple store for an exchange provided they will help you. If you are the original owner, then take the device, a copy of your purchase receipt and identity proof to an Apple retailer where they may be able to assist you. For a deceased owner see How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support. Note: there is no guarantee that anyone can gain access to the device.

About Activation Lock on your Mac - Apple Support.

Activation Lock - Turn off Find My iPhone.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support.

Need  to  disable  Activation  Lock  on an  iPhone  or  iPad?

i cant get lock into my iphone because i cant remember the email and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.