Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change the color of the pre-set photo album links in iWeb?

I have a website in iWeb, and I have created my own theme for it. The colors are pink and grey, however the links of the photo albums I cannot change, and they still appear in red. (see link below)

http://carolinehavers.com/CarolineHavers/Series_inProgress.html

In the link above highlight subscribe and play slideshow, and you can see that they still appear in red.

I have already tried to change it manually, however as it is not a textual link I cannot do so. Is there another way?

Thank you.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Jul 24, 2010 3:06 AM

4 replies

Jul 24, 2010 2:55 PM in response to Merged Content 1

Those links, Play Slideshow and Subscribe , are generated by javascript and are not user changeable. What Koeklin is referring to are the text based hyperlinks that you create.

You want to use iWeb's navbar you can change the navbar links to any color you'd like by using the code described in this tutorial: Old Toad's Tutorial #24 - How to Change the Basic, Rollover and Visited Color of an iWeb Navbar.

OT

How to change the color of the pre-set photo album links in iWeb?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.