Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing workout Maps after iOS update (also 14.01)

I lost all my workout maps after updating to iOS 14. I heard iOS 14.01 would solve the problem but it did not. It seems as the maps are lost forever from the health/fitness app.

The training app I use is based on maps and use the health app data. Now everything I have logged since a couple of years is gone. I am so disappointed.

Does anyone know how to RECOVER the old workout maps (running, walking...)? And secondly since iOS14.01 did not fix this, any ideas how to solve this for the new workouts that I will log?

Another strange thing is that it seems random who looses the maps or not after updating the iOS.

Anyone that can help???

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 9:04 AM

Greetings åsavon,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're missing workout routes after updating iOS.

Check out the information in the following article:

If you're missing Workout GPS routes or Health data after updating to iOS 14 and watchOS 7 - Apple Support

Kind regards.

1 reply

Missing workout Maps after iOS update (also 14.01)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.