Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE

how to unlock my iphone when it locked and asked to connect to itunes

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 9:50 AM

7 replies

Sep 26, 2020 10:53 AM in response to helpiPh

Proving the device belongs to you is meaningless in this case. Your iPhone passcode resides only on your iPhone, Apple does not receive it, they don't know it and they cannot reset it. There is no way to get around the lockout other than having the phone put in recovery mode and restoring it from a backup. If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

In your case the iPhone is already disabled so it is in recovery mode. You need to connect to a computer and restore it. Since you don't have a backup you will set it up as a new device.

For the future: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Sep 26, 2020 10:12 AM in response to deggie

hi first of all my english might be not very well. the problem which I faced my iphone is 6s and my child entered to it the password worngly . it asks me now to connect to iTunes I now how to restore but I will lose all the data , please I need help I dont want to lose my data . all my work is there and it is vey important for me . I have the documnets that prove the iphone is belonged to me . please show me help that I can open my iphone without losing my data and my iphone shows the medical ID and it shows my name and my born date as well as my apple ID . thank you .

HOW TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.