Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I take my 2011 MacBook Pro to get a new hard drive?

re can I take my 2011 MacBook Pro to get a new hard drive?

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 11:56 AM

It is very hard to effective answer "where" questions with no idea of your approximate location. These are international English language forums and it does you little good if we recommend an vendor of service provider who cannot ship or work where you are.

That said, the short answer is that most people do that at home. 2011 MacBook pros are easy to open and service with no special training. We can provide links to video instructions.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2020 11:56 AM in response to ShelbaR

It is very hard to effective answer "where" questions with no idea of your approximate location. These are international English language forums and it does you little good if we recommend an vendor of service provider who cannot ship or work where you are.

That said, the short answer is that most people do that at home. 2011 MacBook pros are easy to open and service with no special training. We can provide links to video instructions.

Where can I take my 2011 MacBook Pro to get a new hard drive?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.