Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bottom speaker not working

Has anyone had problems with the bottom speaker on XS Max

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 12:50 PM

4 replies

Sep 26, 2020 1:03 PM in response to criplove

I’m sure, with over 100 million XS Max phones sold, that no matter what problem your phone has there is someone else with the same problem. But knowing that isn’t going to be any help in fixing your phone. What specifically is the problem with the bottom speaker. To start, I assume you know there is only one speaker on the bottom of the phone.

Does the problem happen with all sound sources, or only specific apps? Have you checked the balance control settings?

Oct 13, 2020 1:05 PM in response to criplove

Yes. For the past few months (hard to say) the bottom speaker had worked sporadically. At first it would kick on after a minute or two, now it takes several minutes for it to come on if it does at all. I did an erase all settings, erase and restore, played with the sounds settings and accessibility. No luck. This is an xs max and I hate that I’m having this problem already.

Bottom speaker not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.