Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to install Adobe Flash as an extension ( or a plug in) on my iMac.

Please, can someone give me steps to install ADOBE FLASH as an extension or a plug in on my IMAC.? i need it for my one and only favorite game on facebook, and I've installed it 3 times in Safari, i've done it also with CHROME,.Nothing worked. It just stopped working one day a few weeks ago.

I've gone into Safari Preferences, clicked Websites, and I saw a General list on the left. MY last entry said pop up windows. There should have been an entry under those called PLUG-INS. The PLUG-INS line was missing, thus no way to even get Adobe flash in there... unless it could be added under the General heading.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 9:45 PM

Safari Version 14.0 removed support for Adobe Flash Player.

5 replies

Sep 28, 2020 7:45 AM in response to momuv2dox

momuv2dox wrote:

I actually knew this, but how can i play my game any more unless FLASH is replaced with something else? Has it been? 5 million folks who have upgraded to Safari Version 14 aren't going to be playing anymore. AND I have not received notice that anything will replace it so we can continue the game!!
NOT COOL.

You'll have to let Adobe know. Dropping Flash is not a new development, it has been known for years. As to why anyone has not yet made the transition away from Flash is a wonder to me. Your game developer will have to come up with a new format if they want users to continue playing their game.

How to install Adobe Flash as an extension ( or a plug in) on my iMac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.