Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think my iPhone has been hacked anyone else have this happen to them?

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 1:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 2:20 AM

What in particular makes you think your iPhone has been hacked? What specific issue are you experiencing? Are you seeing any content on your phone that doesn't come from you? The more details you can provide, the better someone can help you out.

6 replies

Sep 27, 2020 7:24 AM in response to ronb7464

Yes I’m seeing stuff that doesn’t belong on my phone that I didn’t put their my whole web history was where somebody was logging into my iCloud and they purchased something out of my iTunes and in my reading list in the web there was a license My phone does stuff by itself stuff disappears out of it it’s got glitches in it now and it’s a brand new iPhone 11 somebody got in here and added some contacts I didn’t belong in there as my wife emergency contact it just does things by itself it deletes messages out of here pictures

Sep 29, 2020 10:23 AM in response to gotem96

Me too I was texting my girlfriend and all of a sudden someone else was typing in my text field then other windows opened and settings changed my phone turned of iMessage and changed my ringer? This is seriously an iOS fail 14 I mean. None of my devices run correctly they all freeze up lag iMessage opens and stays on blank screen for minutes 5en. Rashes. When this happens it wouldn’t let my forever reboot it kept canceling my commands. I think apple iOS 14 is compromised.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.