Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why has my warranty expired when I bought my iphone 11 pro max brand new in March 2020

My technical support coverage and repairs/service coverage appears to be expired and showing a yellow light whereas I havent even used my phone for a year yet and bought it brand new in march.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 7:48 AM

Who did you purchase the phone from? Note: If not from Apple or an Apple Authorized Seller, the warranty began the day the phone left Apple inventory. If your phone was purchased from a seller such as that, even if purchased new in March, the phone could have left Apple inventory months before you bought it.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2020 7:48 AM in response to Raheemniazi7911

Who did you purchase the phone from? Note: If not from Apple or an Apple Authorized Seller, the warranty began the day the phone left Apple inventory. If your phone was purchased from a seller such as that, even if purchased new in March, the phone could have left Apple inventory months before you bought it.

Sep 27, 2020 7:36 AM in response to Raheemniazi7911

If you believe the information shown for your product is incorrect, you can submit your proof of purchase online

Your sales receipt is needed for Apple’s Limited Warranty, AppleCare Protection Plan, and AppleCare+ validation, so be sure to keep it in a safe place. Apple’s Limited Warranty is the same whether or not you register.

Why has my warranty expired when I bought my iphone 11 pro max brand new in March 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.