Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New watch band falls off

The blue magnetic band keeps coming loose and won’t stay on my wrist. It stays connected to the watch well, just won’t stay closed. Am I doing something wrong?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 1:45 PM

So an update...

Turns out the long part of the band is reversible. I flipped it around and it works perfectly. Not defective, just universal in how it can be put on. So if anyone else runs into this, try flipping it the other way by pressing the little release on the back, turning it over, and reinserting. The little bits of writing on the outside of the band were what made me wonder. Those should be on the inside.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2020 1:45 PM in response to Joe74UO

So an update...

Turns out the long part of the band is reversible. I flipped it around and it works perfectly. Not defective, just universal in how it can be put on. So if anyone else runs into this, try flipping it the other way by pressing the little release on the back, turning it over, and reinserting. The little bits of writing on the outside of the band were what made me wonder. Those should be on the inside.

New watch band falls off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.