Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't retrieve voicemails after iPhone 6s reset

A couple of days ago I had my iPhone 6s reset through your device; after all is good and done I see my voicemail can’t be retrieved to listen to my voicemail messages. When I try there is a hour glass that has appeared and it the had a message to hit ‘go’ I then hit it but it all disappeared and I still can’t retrieve my messages. What do I do to reset my voicemail?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 8:41 PM

Apple_user4956 Said:

"Can't retrieve voicemails after iPhone 6s reset"

-------

Contact Your Carrier:

Ask your carrier if they can verify that the voicemail feature is enabled on your line. If need be because it is not enabled, then have the reset it, so you can set it up again.

1 reply

Can't retrieve voicemails after iPhone 6s reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.