Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad pro went black screen on me after the latest software update. I've tried all of the suggested restarts to include connecting it to ITUNES and updating the software. ITUNES can't find it hooked up to my computer. Please help

My Ipad pro went black screen on me after the latest software update. I've tried all of the suggested restarts to include connecting it to ITUNES and updating the software. ITUNES can't find it hooked up to my computer. Please help

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 7:42 PM

You can check out If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support and see if any suggestions there will help resurrect your iPad and get it going for you again. If none of those options work for you, then I suggest taking your iPad to a Genius Bar at an Apple Store or contacting Apple Support and see if there is anything they can suggest for you to help get it going.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2020 7:42 PM in response to DCWlmw123

You can check out If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support and see if any suggestions there will help resurrect your iPad and get it going for you again. If none of those options work for you, then I suggest taking your iPad to a Genius Bar at an Apple Store or contacting Apple Support and see if there is anything they can suggest for you to help get it going.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.