Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally sit on my iphone 11 would it damaged it or not?

I just sat down on my sofa and also sat on my iphone i have bad feeling that it has done some kind of damage to my iphone.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 9:45 PM

Unless you really jammed on it when you sat down, you probably didn't do anything to it. I always have mine in my back pocket and I have sat on it a few times. I usually take it out of my pocket before I sit down, but have forgotten a few times. Anyway, if you're not seeing any damage when you look at it and nothing is cracked and everything is working like it should, you most likely didn't do anything to it and you should be okay.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2020 9:45 PM in response to anmol210

Unless you really jammed on it when you sat down, you probably didn't do anything to it. I always have mine in my back pocket and I have sat on it a few times. I usually take it out of my pocket before I sit down, but have forgotten a few times. Anyway, if you're not seeing any damage when you look at it and nothing is cracked and everything is working like it should, you most likely didn't do anything to it and you should be okay.

I accidentally sit on my iphone 11 would it damaged it or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.