Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connection problem

Why does my phone connect to the wifi but can't get access to the internet? My data also can't be used. I have tired restarting multiple times but it still doesn't work. What should I do?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 3:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 5:14 AM

Connecting to Wifi is first part and then getting connected to Internet is the second

1. If you are connected to a Wifi, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem of iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact you ISP immediately

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2020 5:14 AM in response to jane459

Connecting to Wifi is first part and then getting connected to Internet is the second

1. If you are connected to a Wifi, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem of iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact you ISP immediately

Connection problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.