Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Unable to load photo" on iPhone

why does it say that i am unable to load my photos. i even turned on download and keep originals but it still doesn’t load. please help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 5:24 PM

Hello ChristianFontes,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this trouble you're having loading this photo. We're happy to help you with this. First, let's make sure you have enough internal device storage. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage, and make sure there is enough space available. Next, we'd like to have you restart the iPhone and test this issue. Follow the steps here to do so:

Restart your iPhone

If this issue persists after restarting, make sure you're using the most current software version on your iPhone. If you are not using iOS 14.0.1, get the guidance here to get updated:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2020 5:24 PM in response to ChristianFontes

Hello ChristianFontes,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this trouble you're having loading this photo. We're happy to help you with this. First, let's make sure you have enough internal device storage. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage, and make sure there is enough space available. Next, we'd like to have you restart the iPhone and test this issue. Follow the steps here to do so:

Restart your iPhone

If this issue persists after restarting, make sure you're using the most current software version on your iPhone. If you are not using iOS 14.0.1, get the guidance here to get updated:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

Have a great day!

"Unable to load photo" on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.