Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double track showing ISSUE - Logic Pro X

I think I must have hit a key - now all my samples appear twice, above and below, in the tracks. See photo. Any ideas to restore it to normal?

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 1:33 PM

6 replies

Sep 28, 2020 1:59 PM in response to Wilddrums

Thanks WD.

I was playing around with sending my sample in a track out to a Bus in place of Stereo Out. But I've reverted that still seeing this double. It's not the end of the world just would prefer to not have have it showing twice as I'm on a small screen anyway. I am fairly new to Logic so learning the ropes still.

Sep 29, 2020 12:22 AM in response to Pancenter

In fact, stereo can also be represented as a single wave, with the left side on top and the right side on the bottom. As soon as you zoom in (enlarge) vertically, at a certain point Logic displays the left and right sides as full waves, with again the left side on the top and the right side on the bottom. It's just a matter of graphics.

A single wave mono will be symmetrical, a single wave stereo will be asymmetrical. If it is a mono track, it will always show a single wave irrespective of the zoomed size.

Double track showing ISSUE - Logic Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.