Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to log into Outlook for Mail?

I got kicked out of my email (Outlook) and it said I had to reenter my password. I did and received an error message. Whenever I try to log back in, I get this error message: “AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again.”

I’ve lost some of my contacts as well since this happened. Anyone have any tips to fix this?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 4:46 PM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2020 11:51 AM in response to samneedshelpplease

Hello Sam,

It sounds as though you're having issues signing in to your Outlook email on your iPhone, and missing contacts after the email was signed out. We know how important it is to sign back in, and retrieve your missing contacts. Are you attempting to sign in to the email within Settings > Contacts > Accounts? If so, have you tried signing in while connected to a different Wi-Fi network, or when connected to cellular data?

Also, are you able to sign in to your email providers website, and are you following the steps outlined in the following article when trying to sign in?

Use other accounts on iPhone

Let us know how this goes! Take care.

Not able to log into Outlook for Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.