You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not showing any text in sync menus.

Hi I have a problem with itunes lastest version on windows 10 everything is up to date i tried a lot of solutions but no luck any help please

My machine is lenovo with 2 graphic cards ( older version worked perfectly) .

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 7:02 PM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2020 12:44 PM in response to superkhalid

Hi superkhalid

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to view any available options in iTunes on your PC.

iTunes is an important application to manage your content, and we'd like for you to have a seamless experience. We'll be happy to help.

Have you tried to restart your PC to see if you continue to experience the same behavior? If not, let's go ahead and restart your computer and test iTunes. In addition, you'll want to see if there's any available updates available for Windows: Microsoft Windows Update

If that doesn't help, we suggest to create a new user account in Windows 10 and see if you're able to use iTunes. Here's how to create a user account on your PC: Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Please keep us posted with the results.

Best regards.

iTunes not showing any text in sync menus.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.