Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I open the camera the screen starts to move in a "wobbly" way

My iphone 8 camera is only making vague pics anymore. When I open the camera the screen starts to move in a "wobbly" way. This issue only appears when I use the backside camera, frontside camera works well.

Does anyone have experience with a similar issue?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, 13

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 9:23 AM

honestly i would suggest calling apple first and asking if you could set up an appointment in call (after talking to the person about everything), in my opinion i think it'd increase your chances probably in them trying atleast to repair it by a lot (i'd imagine), because i don't quite know if they'd repair this for any ordinary person who showed up randomly, i don't know, you can do whatever you please with this, i just would suggest you call first and describe what's happening and ask if they could try and repair it, i think it'd be a lot better, i hope you get this fixed, especially soon.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2020 9:23 AM in response to Winkelmans

honestly i would suggest calling apple first and asking if you could set up an appointment in call (after talking to the person about everything), in my opinion i think it'd increase your chances probably in them trying atleast to repair it by a lot (i'd imagine), because i don't quite know if they'd repair this for any ordinary person who showed up randomly, i don't know, you can do whatever you please with this, i just would suggest you call first and describe what's happening and ask if they could try and repair it, i think it'd be a lot better, i hope you get this fixed, especially soon.

Sep 29, 2020 6:26 AM in response to Winkelmans

I used to have this issue with my old iPhone 7 before getting a new phone (at the time), do you think it has something to do with the focus? because my iPhone 7 used to seem to "second guess itself" when it tried to focus and it kept doing it for like, 6 times (till it finally said "yea i think i'm focused")and it just acted weird in general, and the focus was so rapid that it made it look like a wobble, do you think this is the case for you? because if so you may just want to talk to apple somehow about it because i don't know if they'd repair it if you just brought it into the store out of no where

When I open the camera the screen starts to move in a "wobbly" way

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.