Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios14 Needs Bug Fixes

My text messaging app is full of bugs. Like delayed writing and being unable to remove highlighted text. Each year Apple releases grand updates but often lacks universal comparability at the cost of their customers. Please fix!

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 2:19 PM

sebas_a_ wrote:

My text messaging app is full of bugs. Like delayed writing and being unable to remove highlighted text. Each year Apple releases grand updates but often lacks universal comparability at the cost of their customers. Please fix!

You're not addressing Apple in these user to user technical forum, you want Apple leave a feedback here Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2020 2:19 PM in response to sebas_a_

sebas_a_ wrote:

You're not addressing Apple in these user to user technical forum, you want Apple leave a feedback here Product Feedback - Apple

Ios14 Needs Bug Fixes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.