Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not send email. If I take the icloud offline and then back online it will send for a couple minutes and then fail again and I have to do it all over again. Any suggestions to fix this?

I can not send email. If I take the icloud offline and then back online it will send for a couple minutes and then fail again and I have to do it all over again. Any suggestions to fix this?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 8:45 AM

Thanks. I think from your first point there may have been an issue directly with iCloud as my email seems to be sending ok today at least from my work computer. I will try again tonight from home, otherwise it looks like you are indicating I should just remove the account from my computer and re-install it which I will try if not working still.

Thanks!!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 8:45 AM in response to tygb

Thanks. I think from your first point there may have been an issue directly with iCloud as my email seems to be sending ok today at least from my work computer. I will try again tonight from home, otherwise it looks like you are indicating I should just remove the account from my computer and re-install it which I will try if not working still.

Thanks!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.