Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trusted devices list is not available on my new iPad or the old iPad after I removed the old iPad from the list

I removed my old iPad from the list of trusted devices. Now my new no trusted devices are showing on my new iPad

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 12:34 PM

Hello DLD413,

It sounds like you may need some help updating your trusted devices. We will be happy to help.

Trusted devices are a part of two-factor authentication. If you have a Mac, you can change those trusted devices using this article: View and manage your Apple ID trusted devices on Mac

This article may help as well: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

Specifically, look under, "Manage your account".

We hope this helps. Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2020 12:34 PM in response to DLD413

Hello DLD413,

It sounds like you may need some help updating your trusted devices. We will be happy to help.

Trusted devices are a part of two-factor authentication. If you have a Mac, you can change those trusted devices using this article: View and manage your Apple ID trusted devices on Mac

This article may help as well: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

Specifically, look under, "Manage your account".

We hope this helps. Cheers!

Trusted devices list is not available on my new iPad or the old iPad after I removed the old iPad from the list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.