Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am receiving apple ID verification codes

is someone trying to log into my account? if so is there a way of finding the location of this ? or who it is?

Thanks

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 11:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 11:53 PM

dannybeach:

"i am receiving apple ID verification codes: is someone trying to log into my account? if so is there a way of finding the location of this ? or who it is?: Thanks"

-------

Modifying your Credentials:

Yes. Someone is Trying to Get in. As to who it is, there is no way of telling. So, immediately considering to perform the following is best at this point:

• Modify: your login credentials (using both a New eMail and a New Password) for Apple and each and all sites

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2020 11:53 PM in response to dannybeach

dannybeach:

"i am receiving apple ID verification codes: is someone trying to log into my account? if so is there a way of finding the location of this ? or who it is?: Thanks"

-------

Modifying your Credentials:

Yes. Someone is Trying to Get in. As to who it is, there is no way of telling. So, immediately considering to perform the following is best at this point:

• Modify: your login credentials (using both a New eMail and a New Password) for Apple and each and all sites

i am receiving apple ID verification codes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.