Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod 4th generation 40GB (not touch)

Hi everyone,

I have my old 2004 iPod 4th gen 40GB that I love. I didn't use since long time. Still great.

I want to syncronize to add new music on it.

Is it still possible to syncro even with nowdays iTunes?

Dear Apple Support I have 3 Iphones, one iMac, one bookair one ipod nano and ipod above last but not less Ipad 1st gen (still working).

I am a bloody customer of Apple don't you think?

MOST IMPORTANT I'm not looking for a no question, I am looking in case for A SOLUTION.

Thatz why I am asking here. I am saying that because sometime I use to get no answer or no solution. What's the meaning of this space then?

So if no, what can I do to syncronize adding new music?

Any alternatives?

I am looking to ask help from you!!! Don't turm me down.

please let me know asap.

Thank you in advance

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 2:38 AM

See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 3, 2020 5:54 AM in response to zurgh

Yes, in principle current versions of iTunes, or Finder in macOS 10.15 Catalina or later, are able to sync content to all older iPods. That content needs to be stored locally in your library, not in the cloud, and not come from the Apple Music service. This presupposes the drive of the iPod is still in good health, along with a battery that holds a reasonable charge, and that you have a suitable cable for charging and syncing.

tt2

iPod 4th generation 40GB (not touch)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.