Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K won’t connect to wifi despite the fact that all my other devices connect fine?

Hi there,

As the title describes, also through “Network”, my Apple TV says that it’s connected to my Wifi, but when I try to load Netflix or even Prime TV it says “error, connectivity not found, please try again”? Some background, when I connect with the Ethernet cable everything works fine, all my other devices are connected to the Wifi fine and I still seem to have this problem when I connect the Apple Tv to a TV that’s a 2 feet away from my router. Anyone else have this problem or have had this problem and solved it?

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 5:48 PM

Please refer to this troubleshooting guide:

If your Apple TV won't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Don't have your router too close to the ATV Box

You can also go into settings- network- your network name- click through on that until you see Forget Network - try that, restart, then try connecting your network

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 5:48 PM in response to angelaneedshoelp

Please refer to this troubleshooting guide:

If your Apple TV won't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Don't have your router too close to the ATV Box

You can also go into settings- network- your network name- click through on that until you see Forget Network - try that, restart, then try connecting your network

Apple TV 4K won’t connect to wifi despite the fact that all my other devices connect fine?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.