Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is telling me cellular update failed and that I can’t make or receive calls but in my settings it’s saying my phone is up to date? Help

T

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 6:23 PM

The cellular update may be related to the carrier settings update. To check for this update-

Open Settings ➔ General ➔ About: Pause here for a few seconds and if there is a carrier settings update available then a window will pop up informing you. If not then there is not available carrier update and then you should contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 6:23 PM in response to Dallop

The cellular update may be related to the carrier settings update. To check for this update-

Open Settings ➔ General ➔ About: Pause here for a few seconds and if there is a carrier settings update available then a window will pop up informing you. If not then there is not available carrier update and then you should contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

My phone is telling me cellular update failed and that I can’t make or receive calls but in my settings it’s saying my phone is up to date? Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.