Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet transaction history

Since updating to IOS 14 a few days ago, none of my card transactions are being displayed in my Apple wallet. I’ve checked that notifications are set to “allow notifications” and that wallet notification settings for each card has the transaction setting set to “show history” and “allow notifications”. So as far as I can see everything has the correct settings. The only thing that changed is the OS - it worked before the IOS 14 upgrade, now it doesn’t. Is this an IOS 14 issue?

Note - I’ve also deleted and reinstalled the Wallet app, but it still doesn’t display transaction history.

Thanks

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 1:26 AM

9 replies

Oct 2, 2020 9:56 AM in response to Balmoral18

You are still failing to understand something very important. Everything I am could tell you to resolve it is not going to work since this is potentially an iOS issue. You want me to baby step you through it. Fine, lets baby step you through it.

1. sign out of your Apple ID and back in
  2. remove your card from Wallet and add it back
  3. go to settings>general>reset>and reset all settings
  4. Erase your device and set it up as new.

Oct 2, 2020 10:16 AM in response to askbarnabas

That was partly my question in the first place, if you care to re-read it. I already suspected it could be an IOS issue as I had read the FAQs provided by Apple online as to what might have caused my transactions to stop appearing and none of those suggestions resolved or answered my problem. All you did was send me a link to those same sort of pages. You didn’t attempt to answer the question that I asked (and still haven’t!)

So, sir or madam, thank you, but I do not need babystepping through this, as you so nicely put it.

And I certainly won’t be erasing my device and setting it up as new just to track transactions on an Apple app!

What I will do is visit a store and seek assistance, as I’ve always found the store assistants to be more than helpful.

Thank you for your time.

Goodbye

Apple wallet transaction history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.