Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to make calls

I am unable to make calls after the recent 14.0.1 update. Anyone else facing this problem?

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 3:48 AM

Yes. I tried putting the phone on flight mode. I removed the sim and put it back. I even tried restarting the phone. Nothing works. I then contacted customer support and they ran a diagnostics test on my phone but couldn’t find any issues with it. Finally they said that the only thing that can be done is for me to restore my phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2020 3:48 AM in response to sergekills

Yes. I tried putting the phone on flight mode. I removed the sim and put it back. I even tried restarting the phone. Nothing works. I then contacted customer support and they ran a diagnostics test on my phone but couldn’t find any issues with it. Finally they said that the only thing that can be done is for me to restore my phone.

Unable to make calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.