Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling an app subscription

Hello!

I've realized I've been paying for this app for a year, accidentally. I did not realize I signed up for a subscription. I cannot find a place inside of the App to cancel my subscription, and when I followed the instructions to cancel it within my settings, I do not see an option to cancel. I'll attach a screenshot of the "Edit Subscription" page. The only options are to continue to renew it. I've reached out to the App's support email, but haven't gotten a response yet.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 7:47 AM

Hey there!

I'm not exactly sure if that's the case for every app subscription, but if you are subscribed to something via the App Store, then tap on your Account Icon at the top, tap subscriptions, and select the app you are subscribed to.

If the option to unsub isn't there, and there is no tick mark by the subscription, then it's good to assume that the subscription is cancelled.

Best of luck!

-- TurtleGlo

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2020 7:47 AM in response to EmBer77

Hey there!

I'm not exactly sure if that's the case for every app subscription, but if you are subscribed to something via the App Store, then tap on your Account Icon at the top, tap subscriptions, and select the app you are subscribed to.

If the option to unsub isn't there, and there is no tick mark by the subscription, then it's good to assume that the subscription is cancelled.

Best of luck!

-- TurtleGlo

Cancelling an app subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.