Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have changed my Apple ID and password and can’t remember my old one. The watch tells me I have to have the original info to pair this watch with my phone. Is there a way to get around it and use my new information?

I cannot compare my Apple Watch with my iPhone. It was originally. And I erased it. I cannot get it to pair back again because it asked for my original Apple ID and password. I couldn’t remember them and change them. It will not take my new password and ID. I don’t know how to get past this since I cannot find information on my original passwords. Is there a way around this?

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 1:15 PM

Start here;

If you forgot your Apple ID

1 reply

I have changed my Apple ID and password and can’t remember my old one. The watch tells me I have to have the original info to pair this watch with my phone. Is there a way to get around it and use my new information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.