Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage

I bought the 2TB storage but my phone still saying full. How do I activate it? I really don’t want to delete half of my stuff.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 1:37 PM

You will need to delete some data on your iPhone to get some free space. Below is why you will need to do that-

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You can purchase ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2020 1:37 PM in response to diamondsmarr_

You will need to delete some data on your iPhone to get some free space. Below is why you will need to do that-

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You can purchase ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.