Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After update to ios 14 touch screen is not responding promptly

I am using iphone 8+,After update to IOS 14.1 do not know strangely I noticed my screens right corner part is not working properly I have press hard on that screen part to work do not understand why???

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 1:53 PM

1. Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -
  2. If the above does not solve it then remove any screen protector and cases that you may be using and try again. Note that if you remove the screen protector to test the touch sensitivity on your iPhone then you may not be able to use the same screen protector again.
  3. If that does not solve the issue then I recommend that you have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Apple Authorized Service Center to determine the cause. If they are not open then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2020 1:53 PM in response to dibyadarshan

1. Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -
  2. If the above does not solve it then remove any screen protector and cases that you may be using and try again. Note that if you remove the screen protector to test the touch sensitivity on your iPhone then you may not be able to use the same screen protector again.
  3. If that does not solve the issue then I recommend that you have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Apple Authorized Service Center to determine the cause. If they are not open then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

After update to ios 14 touch screen is not responding promptly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.