Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't sign into my icloud because i forgot my password but i can't get my password because the email that is with it no longers exist and i can't remeber the security questions so how can i get my password for my icloud

I can't sign into my icloud because i forgot my password but i can't get my password because the email that is with it no longers exist and i can't remeber the security questions so how can i get my password for my icloud

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 7:00 AM

If you forgot security questions use a web browser and open iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID , click on continue .

Check the box of I need to reset my security questions , click on continue and enter your Apple ID password .

Again click on continue then check the box of answer your security questions you choose when Apple ID was created and click on continue .

A security question will be written in the field , you can click on drop arrow the three questions that you created when apple id was created will be visible .

To reset Apple ID password -

Go to iforgot.apple.com enter only Apple ID and click on continue .

If you have checked the box ( b ) of answer security questions , in that scenario the password can also be reset using the month / day / year of your birthday ( click on the drop down arrows of month , day and year and fill up credentials ) .

An option will be shown ( a ) back ( b ) continue .

Verify your birthday to continue , fill up the credentials and click on continue , a small circle rotates

A window appears answer your security questions , fill up the credentials and click on continue , a small circle will rotate .

It will prompt.

Enter a new password ….

Verify password …..

Your password must be at least 8 characters , include a number , an uppers case letter , & a lower case letter .

So fill up the credentials it will show ( a ) back ( b ) continue .

Click on continue and save .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2020 7:00 AM in response to sagar7star7

If you forgot security questions use a web browser and open iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID , click on continue .

Check the box of I need to reset my security questions , click on continue and enter your Apple ID password .

Again click on continue then check the box of answer your security questions you choose when Apple ID was created and click on continue .

A security question will be written in the field , you can click on drop arrow the three questions that you created when apple id was created will be visible .

To reset Apple ID password -

Go to iforgot.apple.com enter only Apple ID and click on continue .

If you have checked the box ( b ) of answer security questions , in that scenario the password can also be reset using the month / day / year of your birthday ( click on the drop down arrows of month , day and year and fill up credentials ) .

An option will be shown ( a ) back ( b ) continue .

Verify your birthday to continue , fill up the credentials and click on continue , a small circle rotates

A window appears answer your security questions , fill up the credentials and click on continue , a small circle will rotate .

It will prompt.

Enter a new password ….

Verify password …..

Your password must be at least 8 characters , include a number , an uppers case letter , & a lower case letter .

So fill up the credentials it will show ( a ) back ( b ) continue .

Click on continue and save .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.