Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my iPhone SE use history

iPhone SE 2020 model with iOS 14, how do I find my phone use history. On my XsMax, I swipe from lower left upward and to the right, slowly and I can see all I've been doing. Doesn't work on the new SE

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 8:21 AM

6 replies

Oct 4, 2020 5:42 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Hi Lawrence,

If you're not sure what I mean by finding my history, that's probably why I couldn't locate the answer myself. So the best way for me to describe what I mean, is to say over the past few days I may have opened an app, gone to a website, received and sent a text, checked my email, and so on. On my XsMax I can swipe from bottom left up and to the right, slowly, and see all that I've last done in a series of overlapped history(?). That's the long and short of what I'm trying to accomplish on the SE.

Hopefully I've done a better job this time. Apparently I don't know the jargon for this type of action, lol

How do I find my iPhone SE use history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.