Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone photos are showing up on my mac library

I do not want my iPhone photos showing up in my photo library on my mac. I'm going to assume this has something to do with iCloud? I don't want my photos showing up so everyone in my family who uses the computer, sees my business. And I also have all my photos from my computer, in my phone. All 22k photos. I'm not tech savvy, so talk to me like I'm 2yrs old.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 8:37 AM

you are most likely correct in that it has to do with the iCloud settings on your Mac.. review this support article and see if it helps.

there is a section midway down 'How do I turn off iCloud Photos on only one device?'

Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

1 reply

iPhone photos are showing up on my mac library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.