Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calling favorite contacts

With the latest iOS 14 update, the widget that we had in our lock screen in iOS 13that helped make calls to our favorite contacts directly without having to unlock the device is missing. Using shortcuts is not helpful. Where can I email or post regarding this issue?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 12:48 AM

Product Feedback - Apple

4 replies

Oct 22, 2020 5:15 PM in response to suhit50

I Found The Solution!! It is challenging but if you have already created the widgets for each person you want on the ‘access while locked page’ but you cant move them over to it ... this was my problem. So first you create shortcuts & add a widget per favorite to your regular home screen. Second you have to go on to the today view page. Only from this page do you push&hold until the “wiggle” starts. The little Plus sign at the very top right gets you to a list, scroll down to favorites & add the widget from the list you just created. Note, i had to rearrange my favorites list for each addition to the ‘today view’ page and did them one at a time to put the person you want to add into the top left spot before you try to add the next widget for the next favorite contact on the list.

Calling favorite contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.