Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with Activity GPS after watchOS 7 and iOS 14 updates

My workout app is not recording my GPS route. I have tried unpairing my watch and restoring my phone after erasing it but I still can’t see my routes. Anyone else having this issue?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 9:26 AM

Read here;

Apple suggested fix for ios14 and WatchOS7 problems

4 replies

Oct 5, 2020 12:05 AM in response to Leef70

Same here: Apple Watch 4 and iPhone XS

But Apple’s suggested solution is just too drastic and time consuming. I have so many apps and specific settings in some apps, which are not backed up in the cloud, that I can’t spend a days to wipe my iPhone and Apple Watch and then reinstall everything. Apple needs to fix this with an update soon!

Issues with Activity GPS after watchOS 7 and iOS 14 updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.