Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money taken out of account.

Hello, I have been having trouble with apple payments. Every month on a random date apple take 9.99 out of my account however on my subscriptions page on my settings I am not subscribed to anything. Eg. Apple Music o Apple Pay I do not use anything linked to apple that would cost me 9.99 a month. 4 payments have been taken out of my bank account I can send proof of this. I was just wondering is there any way I can get my money back and cancel this, I am not subscribed so I don’t understand why the money is being taken out I would really appreciate if you could help me.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 9:52 AM

It appears as if you have followed the advice listed in: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support, and according to that Support Article:

"If you followed the steps above and you didn't find out why you were charged, contact Apple Support."

If that happened to me, I would also contact my card provider, and report fraudulent transactions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2020 9:52 AM in response to Phoneproblems1zx

It appears as if you have followed the advice listed in: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support, and according to that Support Article:

"If you followed the steps above and you didn't find out why you were charged, contact Apple Support."

If that happened to me, I would also contact my card provider, and report fraudulent transactions.

Money taken out of account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.