You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting ERROR when trying to check Order Status

I went to bag then order status and logged into my apple id to check my order status but it says:

"Something went wrong.

There was a problem with your request. Please try again."

Please let me know what the issue is and if it is only for me since I have already had so many issues while trying to buy my ipad pro online and have just had enough at this point since it is literally supposed to be arriveing in a few days now. I searched the community for similar posts and there was one with the same issue back in 2011.

So my questions are:

1. Does anyone else have this issue?
  2. Is it an apple website problem or does it have something to do with my order in specific?
  3. has this happened before to you or do you know what I am to do in this situation?
  4. If it is a website problem how long till it gets fixed?
  5. Will my order still arive even if the website order status doesn't show me anything?

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 10:49 AM

6 replies

Getting ERROR when trying to check Order Status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.