Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unselected regions greyed out/muted

Hi, I am experiencing an issue where sometimes while I'm working on a Logic session, some setting gets triggered accidentally where all regions are greyed out/muted except those that are highlighted/selected. When I highlight regions, they become unmuted. I can't seem to find any info about this issue elsewhere.... I'd like to return my session to where it isn't muting all unselected regions.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 12:14 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Oct 4, 2020 2:06 PM in response to Eriksimon

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately that is not what is happening. Nor is it that I'm muting anything, or turning off tracks, or any of that. I've been using Logic for a while and know the basics like solo/mute/track on-off but this is unusual: everything is greyed out except for regions that are highlighted. So if I drag over and highlight a bunch of regions, they will not be greyed out and will play audio but only when they're highlighted and it's not a case of individual regions being muted either.

Unselected regions greyed out/muted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.