Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi calling

Hi my wifi calling has stopped working?? It has been fine for 2 years + but in the last 2 weeks it won’t connect.

I have followed all the steps from the network provider and from Apple so despite having the wifi calling on in the network selection it just says 3 and not wifi calling as it did before.

I have up dated phone, reset network, reconnected to router.

Help?????

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 3:18 AM

WiFI Calling is Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency who issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

Get help

1. Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling and make sure that Wi-Fi Calling is on.
  2. Restart your iPhone.
  3. Connect to a different Wi-Fi network. Not all Wi-Fi networks work with Wi-Fi Calling.
  4. Turn Wi-Fi Calling off and then on again.
  5. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.

Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2020 3:18 AM in response to Wlr4

WiFI Calling is Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency who issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

Get help

1. Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling and make sure that Wi-Fi Calling is on.
  2. Restart your iPhone.
  3. Connect to a different Wi-Fi network. Not all Wi-Fi networks work with Wi-Fi Calling.
  4. Turn Wi-Fi Calling off and then on again.
  5. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.

Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling - Apple Support

Wifi calling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.