Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My credit card has expired I need to add a new card. I can’t find how to do that.

My credit card has expired. It’s used to auto pay iCloud storage. I need to add a new card and remove the current card. I’ve added my new card to my wallet. But I can’t see it in my wallet and I don’t see how to add a new card here

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 6:44 AM

This explains how to change the payment information. You do not do this in the wallet app. You do it in the settings.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

I recently changed my card in the settings. My advice is to add the new card before you remove the old one. You can add the new card to Wallet after you enter it in the settings and then you can remove the old card from Wallet as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2020 6:44 AM in response to Fl55mphha

This explains how to change the payment information. You do not do this in the wallet app. You do it in the settings.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

I recently changed my card in the settings. My advice is to add the new card before you remove the old one. You can add the new card to Wallet after you enter it in the settings and then you can remove the old card from Wallet as well.

My credit card has expired I need to add a new card. I can’t find how to do that.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.