Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to make a refund because of I tried to get free trial but it charged money. VPN proxy master

I used free app - VPN proxy master. It gives ability to get access for VPN fo free around 200 or 500 mb per day. And whet I achieved the limit for day it disconnected and suggested me to pay 11,99 $ or choose 7 days free trial with ability to unsubscribe for free before payment. And I pushed the button for 7 days free trial. And after that I realized that it charged 11,99 $ and then I unsubscribed. But didn't t get refund.

How I can do that?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 10:46 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the instructions in Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

3 replies

I want to make a refund because of I tried to get free trial but it charged money. VPN proxy master

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.