Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv

How do I install the Apple TV app to a 2011 Mac Mini

Mac mini, OS X 10.10

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 11:29 AM

5 replies

Oct 6, 2020 3:21 AM in response to haremach

You can find macOS upgrades in the Mac App Store, which itself is an app on your Mac.

How to upgrade to macOS High Sierra - Apple Support

I don’t recall the exact details of the functionality of Safari on Yosemite, but I think there is a checkbox in the menus somewhere to stop/allow pop-up windows, and there may be extensions in Preferences that can be turned off and on. If you have the sprockets icon in the browser window toolbar, then that may be a shortcut to disable content blockers that follow the built-in standard, although I would expect that this shouldn’t interfere with Apple’s own sites.

Oct 5, 2020 11:19 PM in response to haremach

The site uses an iframe (nested content from another site/subdomain) for the sign-in window. There is a slight delay for me (<2 secs). Disable any content blockers or browser add-ons that may block the needed cross-site connections (or allow those connections for Apple’s sites as exception).

A 2011 Mac Mini can be software upgraded to macOS High Sierra 10.13, but not any further. Not macOS Catalina 10.15.

apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.